We've been on hiatus because of Covid-19, and are just starting to teach in breweries again (and only in our breweries that have large areas and lots of tables/chairs), so we have a disclaimer:
Students MUST WEAR A MASK while moving about the brewery. We will have extra tables and have them spaced out, and are limiting the number of tickets available. Chef Kelly will be wearing gloves and wearing a face shield when interacting with students and wearing a mask when moving about inside the brewery.
We reserve the right to deny service to anyone who doesn't follow the guidelines set forth by the brewery and the state. Absolutely NO REFUNDS will be given to anyone who can't follow the simple rules above.
Good; now that that's over with, let's move on to the fun stuff:
Here's what you'll learn in our beginner sushi class:
- how to properly make perfect sushi rice, every time
- how to make all of the sauces you love at the sushi bar, including eel sauce and bangbang
- where to shop and what to buy (and most importantly, what not to buy)
- how to handle and serve raw fish at home according to health department regulations
- hands-on rolling with the instructor
Every student receives two sushi rolls each to eat during class
(we make one, you make the other)
Alcohol and soft drinks are available for purchase from the brewery. No outside alcohol is allowed.